- Does your child often leave homework to the last minute?
- Is your child physically disorganized?
- Does your child have difficulty finishing large assignments on time?
- Does your child often feel overwhelmed?
- Does your child struggle with understanding text and articles?
- Does your child struggle to get his or her thoughts onto paper?
- Does your child get anxious or nervous about tests and exams?
- Is your child often surprised by his or her test and exam results?
- Is your child’s success dependent on the teacher and/or course topics?
- Does your child ultimately believe that academic success is something you are born with?
If you answer yes to 3 or more of the above questions, contact us to find out if an academic coach might be the support most appropriate for your child.
What people are saying about us
I would like to thank our coach and your organization for giving my son a great opportunity to improve. He is much more responsible now and understands the importance of working hard as well as how to work and organize himself.
Thanks for your good work with our son – I believe we are starting to see some positive changes and improvements. He seems to have a positive attitude overall and he is getting at his work on his own initiative which is good to see.
Our daughter feels much more confident and on top of her work and comments often about how strong her marks have become. She feels that her sessions with you have been a big reason for the turn around.
Thank you very much for providing such a very helpful facility for my daughter. She has benefited so much from the program, not only for her present situation but I think for life. Your coaches were excellent and they gave her the motivation, guidance, self-confidence and self-esteem that she lacked.
Our coach works hard with our son in helping him approach his academic studies with more maturity, effectiveness and independence. Our son has responded well to his mentors coaching and guidance.
To assist in our growth outside of the Greater Toronto Area, StudySpot is offering motivated individuals the opportunity to license the StudySpot brand and coaching process. StudySpot will provide the guidance, support, and materials required for you to manage and grow your own Academic Coaching service in your area.